Rubico - The Eidolon Slayer
Build type: Primary
Effective against: Sentient
This build will focus on rock-bottoming any Eidolon bosses in Plains Of Eidolon.
Because of low reload speed and fire-rate, a fire-rate mod : Vile Acceleration is required.
40% Chance to increase the Reload Speed on Sniper Type weapons by 100% for 8 sec
Criteria: On Critical Hit
is Rubicos best friend, remember to bring it.
The Rubico Prime is the Primed variant of the revolver-style Rubico Sniper Rifle, boasting higher damage, critical chance, status chance, fire rate, and reload speed, but with a reduction in zoom.
Type: Sniper Rifle
Rubico Prime Mods
No rows found in database, please check that you entered the correct name
Riven : Rubico-Feva Croatis
- Polarity : Naramon ( - )
- +90% Critical Damage, +38.1% Reload Speed, +11.3% Critical Chance, -57.3% Status Duration
This weapon are working based on strategy depends on what the Eidolon boss is doing. Here are the strats :
- Shoot to the limb when the shield of the Eidolon is down
- When the Eidolon screams, go to your Warframe and keep shooting to increase Sniper Combo. The more sniper combo, the higher damage multiplier and higher chance for you to consistently 1 shot the Eidolon Synovia or 1 shot the Eidolon itself.
- Note : Remember to have a hotkey for Ammo Pads. You will waste alot of ammo during strategy number 2 ( read above ).
If you have no Riven mod, then use Vigilante Armaments.
Riven Status Recommendation
- Required : +Critical Status, +Multishot
- Recommended : +Damage, +Electricity, +Heat, +Reload Speed, +Firerate, -Zoom, -Status Duration, +Weapon Recoil, -Damage to a faction.
Rubico Prime is a very slow weapon ( Slow Firerate or Reload Speed ), the damage doesn't work well without buffs, low ammunition. You have to pratice to get used to the 7x Zoom if you want maximum Critical Damage buff else it would be difficult to look at close range, which always happens in Tridolons Run.