Zenistar - The King Of Endless Salvos
Build type: Melee
Designed for: Survival
This build will focus on Zenistar's disk damage to do endless runs.
It is required to have
40% chance to increase 120% Melee Damage for 12 sec
Criteria: On Critical Hit
to buff 100% +Damage when you crit with this weapon or
10% Chance to increase the speed of melee attacks by 40% for 12 sec
Criteria: On Each Hit
to increase the attack speed and the speed of the damage tick when crit. It is also required to go with a frame that can buff a huge chunk of damage such as Banshee or Chroma or a warframe that can stay invisible consistently such as Ash, Loki or Octavia. It is also recommended to bring a weapon that can proc alot of status such as
Unload a barrage of explosives or a huge shot of flak from this cannon’s enormous barrel.
( Zarr Build ),
These festering sacs of pus and gas burst violently on impact.
etc to add Condition Overload damage buff.
No rows found in database
Primed Pressure Point
No rows found in database, please check that you entered the correct name
- It is proven by the community that Condition Overload does work on the disk itself. ( Update 25.3 )
- Attack speed bonuses ( except Berseker ) will increase the speed of the damage tick.
One of the easiest weapons to use, simply aim down 45 degrees then use charge attack to spawn the disk. Make sure to make the disk stay airborne to keep the consistency of the headshot damage. Then use your Primary / Secondary weapon that can proc alot of status with Radiation and Viral and the enemy will die really quickly because of the huge damage buff from the Stealth Damage Buff or Warframe Ability Damage Buff and the 4-7 elemental damage bonuses that you get from Condition Overload.
- Instead of using Heat, you can replace Volcanic Edge for Vicious Frost to make corrosive + blast damage.
- If you don't care about range, then replace Spring-Loaded Blade for Gladiator Vice or Spoiled Strike
- It is not required to bring Corrosive + Heat / Blast, you can use Radiation + Viral setup but the weapon that you bring with must be Corrosive + Heat / Blast ( or both ).
- There's a weird meme going on with Amalgam Organ Shatter, so if you like to dismount the disk faster then replace Spring Loaded-Blade for the mod .
Riven Recommended Status
- Required Status: +Range
- Recommended Status: +Damage, +Attack Speed, +Elemental Damage, +Status Chance, -Channeling Status, -Critical Chance When Sliding.
Be careful when you stay near Nullifiers, the weapon won't do much damage if you are out of invisibility or disabled during endless runs. Also, the weapon has weird damage ticks if you place the disk on the ground. The attack speed of the charge attack is pretty long so stay away from enemies that can one-shot you and make sure you are not be seen to dismount the disk safely. Make sure to use your warframe ability that can buff damage or make you be invisible, else the weapon won't do as much damage as expected.