Dread - The Stalker Tribe's Babe
Revision as of 13:31, 11 August 2019 by --C--Teemo
Build type: Primary
Designed for: Arbitration Excavation, Defection, Defense, Excavation, Interception, Infested Salvage, Survival, Sanctuary Onslaught, Assassination, Arena, Capture, Exterminate, Hijack, Mobile Defense, Rescue, Sabotage, PoE Bounties, Fortuna Bounties, Resources
Fear The Shadow Stalker. It is one of the best critical bow with it's deadliness of " bleed out " slash arrows that you will ever enjoy stealing from the Stalker. To maximize it's potential to do good chunk of damage, this build will help you do achieve it.
- Forma Requirement : 3
Dread is the calling card of The Stalker. It fires arrows that can decapitate.
- Simply shoot the enemy with this weapon, it has a decent punchthrough of 2.5 meter so use that as your advantage.
- Headshot are your best friend as it will increase your damage significantly. \
- Don't stand still and shoot the weapon. Try to move zic-zac, shoot the weapon then using rolls to avoid deadly enemy's bullets, especially Bombard or Napalm rockets.
- Note : You can use a secondary that has alot of status to strip off enemy's armor / shield fast ( if your team doesn't have 4 Corrosive Projection or Shield Disruption ). Recommendations are
A gift from the Lotus to commemorate the anniversary of the first Tenno waking from Cryo stasis.
Type: Dual Pistols
Stylish, discreet and accurate, perfect for the Tenno of distinction.
Type: Dual Pistols
You can replace Bladed Rounds for a mod that you like or a riven mod.
- Required : +Critical Status.
- Recommended : +Multishot, +Damage, +Elemental Damage, -Fraction Damage, -Ammo Status, +Zoom, +Weapon Recoil.
- Great DPS because of the high critical status.
- Decent price to get a riven.
- Huge Diposition.
- Can't use well on long range as it is a bow.